Electric heater is an ultimate electrical device that converts electric current into heat. The equipment is used to heat up the interior of buildings. The readily available equipments can heat the interiors of a place within a few minutes only.
Electric heaters can be used in homes, offices, kitchens or bathrooms as per your requirement. These are probably the simplest and easiest way to keep yourself and your space warm.
If you are going to choose an electric heater for your space, it is quite important to assess the advantages and disadvantages of the product so that you can take the right decision. Be sure to check our review of the most popular handy heaters to find which heater is the best for you!
Advantages Choose the heater that suits you and your requirement the most.
- Cost: Electric heaters are quite affordable when compared to other sources of heat. They help in reducing your utility bills and up-front cost of electric heaters is low.
- Safety/ easy to use: Electric heaters are quite simple to use. You just need to simply it in and power. Electric heaters are extremely safe to use. Most of the electric heaters are built-in with these two safety precautions. Firstly, electric heaters automatically shuts off when anything or person comes much closer to it. Secondly, they never get much heated to cause combustion.
- Small size: Due to their small size, electric heaters can be fitted in any space. You can put house the heaters even in the tiniest space of your house either it is a small room, bathroom or kitchen. Electric heaters can be put on the floor, on a table or can even be hung on a wall.
- Heats up quickly: Electric heaters heats up the space in no time. If you keep the door of the room closed, the room will be heated quickly.
- Portable: Electric heaters are highly portable. Being lightweight, it is easy to carry the heaters around. Moreover, they are provided with handles which makes it easy to carry the heater around. You can even travel with them or carry them around to your office.
- Adjustable thermostat: Electric heaters are provides with adjustable thermostats that allows you to adjust the temperature of the room according to your requirement.
Disadvantages: In the converse of all the advantages, a lot of disadvantages are also connected with electric heaters.
- Shorter cords: The cords attached to electric heaters are too short. You need to plug in and power the heaters and that is why long cords are a must. Electric heaters are meant to be inconspicuous.
- Limited to small spaces: Electric heaters can only warm a little space of your home and not the entire home. If you need to heat up the larger structure, electric heaters are not an accurate choice for you. Electric heaters perfectly suit your interiors but cannot pertain exterior or larger spaces.
- No ducts: No ducts means that a room will take more time to heat up and the warm air will stay around the room. It will not let the allergens spread.